THE FINAL DESTINATION- For Ol' Times Sake

 THE FINAL DESTINATION 2000

by

James Long



20 years after I had first watched the film, I sat down again to feel the chills. To my horror, I realized that TFD was not exactly a horror film, rather a puzzle-solving exercise. The lead of the story, Alex, spends all the time figuring out ways in which he could cheat death by breaking patterns. For this he tries to embrace death when it comes for others in a bid to confuse the Grim Reaper. 

Do not apply much brains here if you wanna enjoy the cult classic. I don't know of many people in the world who have not seen one or the other TFD films, it is that big! Know this- death is random, and patterns are pointless. Just enjoy death whenever it comes. 



#thefinaldestination #jameslong #cultfilm #deathfilm #horror #netflix

Comments